Web design and development is in our roots. Over the past decade, we’ve watched the web grow and change rapidly. We love this stuff, and love putting it to good use.
- Custom Applications
- Custom E Commerce solutions
- API Integrations
- Custom Content Management solutions
- We use the most current technologies, like HTML5 and CSS3 (among the rest).
With an experienced team of user interface specialists and mobile developers, Barefoot Solutions can create a fully custom application that effectively adapts your business to the mobile landscape.
- From Apple’s iPhone and iPad, to Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, etc. — We know them all.
- You only have 1 chance to make a first impression, and our intuitive design makes a great one.
- We have intimate understanding of the iTunes App Review Guidelines.
Creating a user experience is the fun part. If the app or site we’re designing has a very specific purpose, we create it to be a very direct ‘Click Here Next’ type of interface. When someone comes to us with a fun app idea that is meant to be a time-waster, we create an interface that lets the user wander around, get lost in the app, and just have a good ol’ time.
- The user’s experience is the most important part of the design process for us.
- UX stands for User Experience, and we specialize in UX.
- When designing the User Interface, we put ourselves in the users shoes.
- Your app or site will be focused on making the user just “gets it”.
Our prototyping process creates a model for the bigger picture. We’ll have a solid idea of the finished app or site before it even exists.
- Labor costs- By pinpointing the end result from the very beginning, we’re able to stay on path as a team. We never have to ‘take a stab at it’, because we already have a blueprint to the finished product.
- More oversight by you – View and include your input into the overall process. After all, it is your vision.
- Axure is a tool used during the design phase. This tool gives our designers the ability to create working wire-frames and prototypes. You’ll be able to see how the whole thing works before we even write a line of code.
Interested? Use the form on the right to get a hold of us.